Student Branch Expenses
The IEEE Student Branch reimburses members and associates for any expenses that they encounter while hosting pre-approved IEEE Student Branch events or for purchasing supplies/equipment for the branch.
If you are unsure if your expense will be reimbursed, email the Student Branch Treasurer (Denis Kisselev) before spending any money.
Submitting an expense form
If you have any questions at all, feel free to email the treasurer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the current version of the IEEE SB Expense Form Template (xlsx)
- In the Purpose field, enter the event or purchases (including the approximate date) that you're claiming. ("SkillDev Feb 1,2014" or "Office Supplies Feb 2014")
- In the Payee field, enter the full exact name that you would like written on the cheque. If possible, please only enter one name and distribute the funds among your group. Contact the Treasurer if this is not possible.
- Enter each receipt that you have as one row on the table. (5 pizzas from Dominos on one receipt should appear once as Dominos, with the appropriate date, category (Food), and cost).
- Email this completed xlsx file (NOT a PDF or any other format) AND a photo or scan of all the receipts for all claimed expenses to email@example.com
For SkillDev Spring 2014 events, if you send your email by 12:00pm on the Monday after your event, you will be able to pick your cheque up from Ben Hawker at the McNaughton Center (ELW B350) between 1:00pm and 3:00pm on Wednesday that same week. If these times are not possible, email the treasurer to find a time that works.